The MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit defines big performance in a tiny package. An ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers, it features the fast-boiling PocketRocket 2 stove (boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes) and is perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee. For efficiency, its pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 4-ounce MSR fuel canister (sold separately). Outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. The pot’s lid doubles as a strainer, and the bowl is hot- and cold-safe. When small packs are mandatory on everything from alpine objectives to bikepacking missions, this micro cook kit is your ally. The kit packs down to 4 x 4 x 5 inches, and weighs just 9.9 ounces, keeping pack weight to a minimum. The PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit includes a PocketRocket 2 stove, a .75-liter hard-anodized aluminum pot, a 16-ounce bowl, a clear lid with straining ports, an ultralight mini pot lifter, and stuff sack.
- An ultra-compact cook-and-eat stove kit for minimalist solo backpackers
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe
- Includes PocketRocket 2 stove, .75-liter aluminum pot, 16-ounce bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Ultralight kit weighs just 9.9 ounces, and packs down to 4 x 4 x 5 inches; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty