A hiking boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Buxton Peak Mid Waterproof hiking boot is the ultimate companion for a rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia’s list of requirements when designing and creating men’s footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish.
Columbia’s signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality cushioning and ultimate protection from the elements. This hiking boot features a suede waterproof exterior that protects from rain, mud, and muck from trail to mountain range. The advanced traction outsole works hard to tread grip to prevent slipping. Lastly, the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
Columbia offers these men’s hiking boots in many stylish colors and sizes with a true-to-size fit.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men’s Buxton Peak Mid Waterproof hiking boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot’s waterproof suede boot construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Buxton Peak Mid Waterproof hiking boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This men’s waterproof hiking boot delivers style with durability with it’s waterproof, soft suede exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.